Photography has being part of my life since I remembered. I always loved taking pictures of nice and beautiful things, bragging amongst family and friends with my shots! Often I heard the remark: “You have a good eye”. I used a small 35mm camera, can’t even remember the brand.
After twenty years in the corporate world, I needed a change. I attended a Basic Photography Course, bought a good digital camera, and realised what people mean when they say you should “do a job that’s your passion, and you’ll never work a day in your life again”.
I enrolled for more courses, ie. Strobist, Studio Photography, Wedding Photography, Lightroom, Photoshop and Intermediate Photography Fine Art Course.
- Landscape and Fine Art Photography are my passion. Please feel welcome to visit the galleries to view my work. Images can be purchased as Canvas, Fine Art print or as Digital image.
- Combining Landscape and Fine Art with my Wedding Photography, proudly called Destination Wedding Photographer by Santie, I offer clients images they will treasure for the rest of their lifes.
- Aviation Photography plays a big part in my life, and flying in one of those magnificant machines, is a priceless experience!
- New to my portfolio, is Tour Photography. My aim is to select destinations that are sought after, but not often visited. Therefor, when joining me on a Tour, you'll return with images not everyone have in their portfolio!
- And finally, but not least, needing a pro photographer to caprure images of your Venue, ie. B&B, lodge, hotel, etc, look no further, you found her! Remember, first impression count the most….make a good first impression on your website or brochure, and chances are excellent you'll book the guest.
Thank you for taking the time to experience why…..
I don’t take pictures – I create a world of art
Dedicated to my awesome, loving son, Marco
22/11/99 – 14/05/2011